Frequently Asked Questions
As soon as the approval is passed, the product goes into production immediately and we can no longer process adjustments for the portrait. Our design system is directly linked to the printing presses and this system cannot be interrupted. If approval is accidentally given, this is not reversible. We can (depending on the product type) give a discount for a reprint with the modified design. Please inquire about customer service via chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not yet received a trial design, you can cancel the order free of charge. If you have received the design and still want to cancel the order, you are entitled to a refund of 75% of the purchase amount. We retain the remaining 25% for the design costs incurred.
When ordering a canvas or plexiglass you will receive a free hanging set!
Yes. We regularly receive requests for unique designs that are not on the website. Feel free to send our customer service a message with your ideas and we will be happy to look at the possibilities with you
We work together with several production partners to be able to deliver the best quality quickly. If you order different product types, it is possible that the products are delivered separately. Are you still missing a product after a few days? Please contact customer service and we will check the current status.
Get a quick response to your email or chat message.
Delivery in 2-5 business days (express delivery available)
Over 1,500 reviews
Customers rate us on average with 4.9 out of 5 stars!
If you are not completely satisfied, we always offer a solution!